Your first trip to Disneyland can be such an enjoyable experience but it also can be a bit stressful. Here are some tips to help you be able to make memories that last a life time.
- Take lots of pictures especially get the classic pictures such as in front of the Walt & Mickey statue and Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.
- Make sure you are prepared to walk and get in shape before coming.
- Always get fast passes it will save you time waiting in line. Check wait times for lines before entering. When you do have to wait in line, come up with creative ways to past the time. The game ‘heads up‘ was very popular last summer.
- Head to the park early and hit the smaller rides and Toontown before it gets busy with the afternoon crowd. Magical morning allows you to get one early admission during your trip. Don’t let it go to waste.
- Be wary of new attractions because they usual have ridiculous lines.
- Be prepared so you don’t have to go back to your hotel. Bring food and water bottles because Disneyland food can be pretty pricey. Even though some Disneyland food you have to try at least once are Dole Whips and churros.
- Park jumping takes a lot of time and wasting any of those magical moments is terrible. Spend multiple days in the parks so you can get to everything you want to. There just not enough time to do everything in one day.
- Wearing your Disney gear is a must and also sunscreen. Going to shows can help you beat the heat.
- On holiday weeks, the park is decorated up but it can be busier than usual.
- Have a plan for your day so you can get to all the things you want to
- Character lines are not worth the wait. Usually they leave when you get to the front of the line. Visiting them in their houses gives you a better chance to see them.
- Enjoy every moment at Disneyland because every detail down to the leaves and pathways are all for your experience.